Jamboree Education Pvt. Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Jamboree Education Pvt. Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from June 28, 2013.
Information we collect
- We collect, retain and use information you give us when registering with us and/or buying the course like your name, email address, telephone number etc for the purpose of administering our relationship with you.
- In order to provide service to you, we require that a cookie be transferred to your computer's hard disk for record keeping purposes. The Cookies capture your e-mail address and your first and last name. Cookies allow you to access our site easier by storing your password on your computer so that you do not have to enter your password each time you log onto our site. To gain access to our Site, your computer must accept Cookies.
- We also store IP addresses in order to detect and monitor Frauds on our site.
- We continually strive to maintain accurate and complete information about our users, members, customers, and clients. Should you believe that information is inaccurate or incomplete, you should notify email@example.com with concerns and the accurate information. We will use reasonable efforts to correct the incorrect information.
Note: E-mail sent to Jamboree may be used to answer questions, to follow up on questions and/or to improve the level of service provided to users. E-mail is not secure and is subject to interception by unauthorized individuals. If you wish to send personal or sensitive information, it should be sent by postal mail or phone via customer service.
Why we collect information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services for students/users.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new courses or other incidental information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for students related issues research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail, SMS messages etc. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Unique application numbers
Every package/course/account includes a unique application number. This number, password and information may be sent to you by Jamboree.
We may save your test answers, the tests you have taken, all other course details in order to provide you tailored content and better input, services.
When you contact Jamboree, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. For example, by saving your language preferences, we’ll be able to have our services appear in the language you prefer.
Information we share
- Within Jamboree, any employee access to customer information is for business purposes only and is based on a need to know basis. This information is shared with Affiliates so that we can provide services and products that meet your circumstances and needs.
- We enter into agreements with outside companies to provide services to our users. When we enter into such agreements, we require that these companies adhere to the same strict privacy standards in regards to the security and confidentiality of your information. We also do not allow such third party companies to disseminate your information to any other party.
- As a service to our users, we partner with unaffiliated third parties to offer products and services. At no time is your confidential information provided to these third parties.
- There may be occasions where we are legally required to disclose information about you, such as in response to a subpoena, to prevent fraud, or to comply with a legally permitted inquiry by a governmental agency
- If you linked to this site from another site, use of that site is subject to the privacy statement and policies of that site.
- This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Jamboree is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Site.
Note: Use of this Site constitutes consent to monitoring. All web site traffic on this site is monitored for copyright, security, and statistical purposes. Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, to download the entire web site, or otherwise cause damage are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under any applicable local, state, federal, and/or international laws.
User contributions are also aggregated and publicly available. User contributions are aggregated according to their registration and login status.
9-AB, 2nd Floor, Taimoor Nagar,
New Friends Colony,
New Delhi, INDIA - 110065
+91 9654 589988