The term 'Jamboree Education Pvt. Ltd.' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is
9-AB, 2nd Floor, Taimoor Nagar,
New Friends Colony,
New Delhi, INDIA - 110065
Our company registration number is U80302DL2001PTC109413 – NEW DELHI. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
There are two parts to the website:
- The first part of the website provides basic information about the website, Jamboree and can be viewed by everyone visiting the website without any registration or login.
- The second part contains the secure pages, videos, practice questions and other tests. These services, of communicating with other people, seeing secure content, videos, do practice questions etc can be availed by paying the requisite fees and registering with Jamboreeindia.com
Jamboree, and its Customers, and Affiliates recognize and respect the privacy expectations of our customers. The following must be read and assented to for you to use our site. By using the Site, you are stating that you have read and are agreeing to the following:
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website Jamboree. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- If you are under the age of 18 years, you can only use the Site in conjunction with your parents or legal guardian. Jamboree reserves the right to issue a warning, temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site if you are under the age of 18 years. If you undertake any contractual obligation or enter into an agreement, you should be competent to contract as per Indian Contracts Act, 1872.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the Site. The term Site refers to jamboreeindia.com and other websites, owned and monitored by Jamboree.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Jamboree. All contents are Copyright ©. All rights reserved. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to Jamboree. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form whatsoever without prior written permission from Jamboree. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil penalties.
- Jamboree expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Jamboree does not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site. Further no warranty is made regarding the questions, tests, videos posted in Jamboree and whether the same will be part of the GMAT/GRE or any other such competitive examination. Further, Jamboree doesn’t warranty the clearing of the respective examinations taken by the User after using its services. Jamboree disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information. Jamboree makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- Jamboree does not accept any responsibility towards the contents and/or information practices of third party Sites which have links through Jamboree’s Site. The said links to internal or external Web site locations are only for the purpose of facilitating your visit or clarify your query.
- Jamboree shall have no responsibility for any damage to a User's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- In no event will Jamboree be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Jamboree’s Web site, or any information provided on the Web site, or in the Courses any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Course or interpretations thereof.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Jamboree harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The Site provides links to Web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Jamboree is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other Web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Jamboree is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Jamboree is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that a User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- None of the contributors, sponsors, administrators or anyone else connected with Jamboree in any way whatsoever can be responsible for the appearance of any inaccurate or libelous information or for your use of the information contained in or linked from these web pages.
- Some contents and/or services on the site may be offered to you conditioned on your purchase of a subscription. If you select to purchase subscription-based content/services and transmit to a subscription purchase request, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, that all information that you submit is true and accurate (including without limitation your credit card number and expiration date), and you agree to pay all subscription fees you incur plus all applicable taxes.
- The viewing, printing, downloading or other usage of any content, information, document or graphics from the Site authorizes use solely by you for your own personal and non-commercial use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicence, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. You shall not be entitled to any updates or modifications on any content, material, documents forms unless specifically stated in writing at the time of subscription or purchase. No part of any content, form or document, may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (and not for resale or redistribution). Jamboree reserves the right to revoke your access at any point if you are found violating any of the above.
- You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing anything from the Site, any credit information you supply is true and complete, charges incurred by you will be honoured by your credit card company/bank,. Any misstatement, fraud or false inducement would hold you responsible for legal and penal consequences. Any charges and consequences of bounced cheques would be borne by you. Jamboree reserves the right to terminate or make unavailable any access or provision of any services on any misstatement or false information by you.
- Please note that you will not be provided access to any of the Jamboree centers if you enrol in this Online program. The offerings that we provide under this program are strictly limited to those mentioned on the GMAT and GRE pages.